29 Aug BOOKING
Everything ending in “-ING”
In this post, we would like to focus on BOOKING appointments at TAO which includes:
- Requirements for booking an appointment
- Booked appointments protocol
- Rescheduling & Cancellation policy
- Multiple appointment bookings
As a small business, we are greatly impacted by the number of appointments we have in the schedule. Those impacted not only include loyal customers like yourself, you but also your therapist, our support staff and other TAO customers.
Most all of our clients have been very respectful of our time, and we’ve always sincerely appreciated that. Thank you for your consideration and cooperation in the future!
BOOKING REQUIREMENTS & PROTOCOL:
- We make a verbal contract; we are going to work for you on a certain date; in return you are going to compensate us.
- A form of payment is REQUIRED to book your appointment; no exceptions; we cannot accept your appointment request otherwise.
- Upon booking an appointment you receive up to 4 notifications about your appointment/s. If you do NOT receive one of the methods of communication below from TAO we do not have your appointment in the schedule:
- Email notification of appointment reservation
- Text notification of appointment reservation
- 48hours prior to your appointment you receive another email to confirm your appointment (click the “confirm” button in that email)
- 2hour prior to your appointment you receive a text notification reminder.
- If you have opted out of receiving email reminders and text notifications TAO will CALL you 24hours prior to your appointment if we have not received your email confirmation. If TAO fails to call you all cancellation policies still apply. The above 4 automated notifications/confirmations are in place so we may be more efficient for you.
As you can see from the above notices ample time is given to reschedule your appointment. Rescheduling your appointment is acceptable 24 hours or more prior to your scheduled appointment via phone and direct email (not through social media). Every appointment notification/confirmation email clearly states our CANCELLATION POLICY.CANCELLATION POLICY
- All appointments are subject to the cancellation policy
- Payment for all services will be processed at time of appointment (or prior to)
- Failure to attend your visit without notice will result in FULL PAYMENT for all services booked.
- Failure to notify TAO about needing to change or reschedule your appointment with less than 24hous will result in FULL PAYMENT for all services booked.
- Full payment will be required for the missed service/s, before future rescheduling.
- Payment may be loss of pre paid package or gift card, etc.
- No discounts or promotions will be honored on rebooking.
- CAN’T MAKE APPOINTMENT/S?: send another person/s in your place for all the appointments reserved for you/your party.
- If your schedule is erratic and you are unsure if you will be able to make your scheduled appointment, withhold making an appointment in advance.
- We suggest you scheudle appointments the same day or hours before your appointment request if you are generally unable to keep an appointment or if you think your schedule will change the day of your appointment. All booking requirement and cancellations policies apply.
MULTIPLE APPOINTMENT BOOKINGS
Three (3) or more appointments booked for yourself, you and a guest or a party requires a 50% non-refundable deposit.