General Membership Terms:
There are no surprises, but here are some CLUB TAO rules for this membership to allow for everybody to
KEEP CALM and TAO ON!
* Membership dues are charged on the date of enrollment and on the FIRST day of the month thereafter for the duration of the membership agreement.
* Membership will not automatically renew following initial contract commitment.
* To end your contract, you must complete your minimum auto-payments, and cancel at least 30 days before your next monthly charge. To end automatic billing, you must complete at least the cycle of the number of months of your chosen membership and request to deactivate membership in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Gratuity and taxes not included.
* As a Club TAO member, additional services within your Club may be purchased at Club discounted pricing.
* Monthly contract pricing is guaranteed for the length of membership; upgrade pricing is subject to change at any time.
* Bonuses are awarded/begin when Club starts and are valid only during the enrollment period.
* Club rate is scheduled on monthly auto-payments every 30 days to your credit card on the 1st of the month.
* Unused monthly services will not roll over.
* Members are required to notify TAO of any change in credit card or account information on file prior to the next billing date.
* Good standing memberships are subject to TAO cancellation policies and monthly payments.
* Memberships are non-transferable.
* TAO reserves the right to change rules, regulations, and pricing at any time upon providing reasonable notice.
* You agree to follow TAO rules and regulations. TAO has the right to refuse or discontinue service for any reason. By signing up for Club Tao you agree to the following:
* (a) to allow TaoMassage LLC to process payment as an automatic charge to my credit card each month for recurring membership plan and a one-time initiation fee at time of purchase. (b) certify that I am the holder of the credit card on file/used to make this purchase. (c) understand that I will be notified if my credit card fails to authorize for any reason, and that a $10 late fee will apply if I do not provide a valid credit card information within 10 calendar days of the original rejection date. (d) understand that my service will be deactivated if my account becomes more than 30 calendar days late.